Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrapping


I did this layout for a challenge at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking's Around the World Tour. This one is the Japan challenge. I had to pick out different foods and then I was given my list of scrappy items to use. I had to use 1 picture, 4 patterned papers, I had to sew and hand write my journaling. I had to use chipboard and rick rack and something on my layout had to be folded.

This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers. It is sketch #99.

Supplies:
Studio Calico March 2010 kit
Cosmo Cricket PP
Doodlebug letter stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Sonburn Designs chipboard heart
Hobby Lobby kraft and white cardstock

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute!

Helmka Family said...

Great layout!
TFS!
Karen

Peggy said...

sweet photo - aren't Grandparents the best! wonderful layout, like the way you used the different papers. Thank you for doing my challenge.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...