Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why is blogging so hard to do?

I just can't seem to keep up with it lately!  I have tons of pictures to post but just haven't had the time or energy to sit at the computer and post anything.  Need to put it on my things to do list!

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

one thing you COULD do is just post the pix. upload to photobucket or something and post a slideshow. you can always go back later (when you have more time) and add text..... just thinking out loud.

but, i get it. it does take a little time to do a post. i alwasy say "i just need to check something real quick" and next thing i know....2 hours have passed! LOL

Catherine said...

I always enjoy reading what you write...

Melanie said...

I enjoy looking at your photos, but I love reading about your "new life" in Korea too. :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...