Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. 

I am thankful for all my family and friends near and far.  I appreciate all the words of encouragement and prayers that have been sent to our family.  Keep them coming, they are giving us much comfort.

I decided to ask the boys each what they are thankful for this year and here is what they said.

Ian is thankful for...
  1. my little brother
  2. food
  3. sports/boy scouts
Evan is thankful for...
  1. mom and dad
  2. Ian
  3. toys and food
I'm not cooking this year, we are going for Thanksgiving dinner at the dining facility.  We thought the boys might enjoy the experience and I can make a turkey and all the fixings at any time because I love eating Thanksgiving dinner all year round.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

5 comments:

jamie long said...

thats so sweet, and such a good idea. I will say a prayer for hubby tonight.

Catherine said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love the boy's lists, and praying for your hubby, too. Have a great thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Have a great thanksgiving. Thank you for commenting on my blog :)

Melanie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jen!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...