Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just have to announce!!

We will be moving onto post next month!  We got the phone call today from the housing office and they offered us a unit!!  This will be the first time we have lived on post since our first duty station after his inital schools.  I know it will be different for us but I just can't stress how much more convienent it will be for us.  The boys' school is literally right outside the buildings doors.  The parking is underground so the car will stay snow-free in the winter.  We can walk any where on post or take the post bus.  And I will no longer spend more time during the day with the gate guards than I do my own husband!!

And the biggest plus in the entire world -- AIR CONDITIONING NEXT SUMMER!!!!

4 comments:

grammyscraps said...

Sounds good on many levels, Jen..be sure to show us pics of the inside, too. Love the comment about the gate guards, lo.

Catherine said...

That's great!

Helmka Family said...

Yeah! Sounds great.
Karen

Sasha Holloway said...

have fun .. get ready for nosey neighbors, yard inspections in the summer but wait you are in the towers huh .. then no inspections LOL .. and all that good stuff .. how do you like it so far?

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...