Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Say a Prayer Please

Say a prayer for my husband.  Over the past couple of months my hubby has been having some pain and swelling and finally went to the doctor and after waiting for the referal to go through to get seen by a specialist we have found out that he has testicular cancer.  He is going up to the bigger hospital up in Seoul at the end of the week to meet with yet another doctor and find out what course of treatment they want to do.  It is scary and it has happened so fast.  One day we were a happy family without a care in the world and now everything normal seems so strange.

So if you are the praying type, say a prayer for him.  Having been a radiation therapist I know all the facts and statistics but it is really different when it is right there in your family.  And thanks in advance, I can't believe how many people have shown their love for me and my family so far.  I feel so blessed to have all of them in my life!

8 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts Jen!

grammyscraps said...

Ah, Jen. You guys are def in my thoughts and prayers. Will up them for hubby...keep us posted, please.

Anonymous said...

praying, jen. hugs.

Catherine said...

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Jen! I'm so sorry you all have to go through this.

Judy said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. Be sure to keep us in the loop. I'll send out prayers requests to the scrapbookers around here. Hang in there.

Kristina said...

I'll glad that I clicked on your blog link in my reader this morning. I'm really sorry to hear your latest news, Jen. I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Helmka Family said...

Jen...Happy Thanksgiving!
Thoughts and Prayers your way. Please keep us posted on how things are going.
God Bless!
Karen

Stacy said...

Praying for you and your family!
God bless and please, keep us posted!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...