Friday, February 14, 2014

Mother Nature Heard My Cry

Today it was almost 50 degrees outside.  I'm sure once the sun goes down it will look like we plowed the roads with a Zamboni machine because so much of the snow is melting and the streets are so wet. Darren made it home from Kuwait early this morning and since the boys were off from school still, it was nice to spend Valentine's Day together.  We went outside for a little bit this afternoon and helped the boys build a fort.  Then all three of them had a snowball fight.  I think they missed their dad and he missed them.







And yes, he hit me with a snowball.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Looks like snow much fun! ;-)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...