Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sometimes you need a little sketch.


There are days when you stare at pictures and paper and embellishments and they don't do anything.  I mean they should jump up and show me where they are supposed to go right?

Well I found a sketch and it was just right for a couple of more zoo pictures.  It is the Feb 18th sketch at Pretty Little Studio.  I like looking at their blog.  While I can't seem to make that shabby chic look work for me, I really do like looking at their stuff and taking inspiration from the colors and placement of embellishments.

Here is their sketch.

And here is what I did with it.

Thanks for looking.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...