Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Merry Christmas To You!!!


I got really spoiled this year, the boys had their pictures taken and framed for me because I really wanted a newer one the two of them together.  I also got a pretty green Vera Bradley purse and wallet and a new three stone diamond ring!

The boys did pretty good too.  Santa ("finally") brought them the Lego Death Star, even though they have only been asking for it for the last 5 years.  Ian also got some new purple headphones and a video game he was wanting.  Evan got a Minion bathrobe and pajamas and some other legos that he wanted.  They both got money from their grandparents on Darren's side and I'm sure they already have it spent in their heads.

Darren got a cordless saw and a new solid state drive for his computer.

All in all, it was a really nice relaxing Christmas morning.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...