I just paid my bills for the month and realized this is the last time I'll probably write 2014 (until I get caught up in my scrapbooking and have to write it on all the layouts LOL). I don't know that 2014 was earth movingly great or anything but it was a good year.
I saw Disney on both sides of the country this year with my 3 favorite guys.
 |
| Disneyland Jan 2014 |
 |
| Disney World Dec 2014 |
I didn't lose any weight, I probably actually gained 6 pounds give or take but I did make sure I was in more pictures with my family this year!!
 |
| Me and my boys before going up to the top of the Washington Monument! |
I did some things I never thought I would do before like go tubing down the side of mountain in the snow and tubing down a river over rapids (the boys are trying to talk me into actual white water rafting in 2015).
 |
| Yep those are my feet and yes I'm on a river!! |
I started playing Dungeons and Dragons with my boys and we all love it because we get to spend time laughing together. I read a lot of books but didn't make it to my GoodReads goal of 52 but I did get 47 books read this year.
Well anyways goodbye 2014. It was nice knowing you. And Hello 2015, I'm hoping we'll be good friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment