Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy 43rd Anniversary to my parents!

I called them today to wish them a Happy Anniversary.  I always forget to send them a card since their anniversary falls right in between Evan's birthday, Christmas, New Year's and Darren's birthday. It always just kind of gets lost in there.  But I love them and I am proud to know how much they love each other.

Although I wish it wasn't quite so many years because that just means I'm getting older too.  LOL!

Darren had to head back to work today, so the boys and I just kind of puttered around the house.  I let them play with their video games for awhile but I finally made them go upstairs and write Thank You notes and the big one work on his Science Fair project stuff for awhile so I could have the basement to myself.  I scrapped this page.  It isn't fancy but my goal is to start scrapping more in 2015 and getting more pages in my books and not worry so much.


I'm hoping in 2015 that I can use up some of my scrapping supplies before we move this summer!

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...