Ever feel crafty but can't seem to actually make anything. Well that's how I'm feeling lately. I want to scrap, I want to sew, I want to practice my "artistic" writing, I want to quilt, I want to cross stitch, I want to knit but I am so overwhelmed with all the things I want to do that I can't really bring myself to do any of them. I think a crafty hobby is too much so times.
Well today I did make something for my desk. I had finished off the wax paper yesterday and repurposed the box and roll to make a container for my washi tape collection.
It's even got a nice little sharp metal part to tear off the tape with. :)
They look so pretty in the box, I'm sure at some point my OCD will kick in and I will have to put in the color order. But first I have to finish off the aluminum foil so I can make another box for the rest of my washi collection!!



No comments:
Post a Comment