Monday, April 13, 2015

SWIM

Let's Get Sketchy posted their new design team and I wasn't on the list.  Oh well, I tried but maybe I didn't stick close enough to the sketch.

Here is the layout that I did for the application, it is their April week 2 sketch.


14 comments:

Brenshevia said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for your layout and your DT application. Please do not let it deter you from trying again. Your work is lovely. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! Little yellows to your blue tone layout are eye-catching, and I love it:)
Thank you for sharing it with us at LGS.

Cherished said...

Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Elisa Ablett said...

Great page, nice clean lines, love the colour combo and embellishments, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Joefil said...

Wonderful page, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Nice pic!Love the color!Thank you for playing along with us !

Unknown said...

Cheerful colours fit for a swimming day! Thanks for joining us at LGS! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Good said...

Love the yellow highlights Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

Marie Friant said...

I love the colors of your page and your picture is great! Thank you for playing with us @LGs!

sue said...

I love your lovely clean design,esp for a boy page! I'm glad we all got to see your lovely page :)

le scrap de triniti said...

beautiful page !! Thanks for playing at LGS :-)

Lauren T said...

Great layout, love the way you used the blue and green from the photo. Hope you'll continue to play with Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your layout and the colours are awesome and so is the photo. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...