Thursday, February 23, 2006

A 50 - 50 shot

Well the final 3 has become the final 2. I wish I would have sent my final layout in earlier now but I didn't want it out there and then have to wait and wait and wait. You'll know how much I love waiting.

But check out the final 2 entries. Her's is really good and I don't envy those guys for having to decide. Our challenge was to create a layout using any theme or products but we had to include ribbon, rub-ons, and 2 patterned papers.

http://www.idreamofscrapping.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=634

Wish me luck guys, they are trying to have a decision made by Saturday. Until then, I will sit here and bite my nails.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I still think yours looks the best..I just LOVE your style (and I am not just saying that because I am your friend). Good luck...I hope you find out before I leave or else I am going to be wondering the whole time!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...