Monday, February 20, 2006

Scrapbooking

I got another layout done yesterday after getting home from our trip to visit the grandparents.

These are the last photos of our malibu. We washed it up and then traded it in for the Denali.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love the little car eyelets that I bought god only knows how long ago. I always thought they were cute just never had any use for them. Sadly they weren't even an I saw them on the shelf at my LSS and picked them up and bought them. I ordered them from some lady in Canada. :)

4 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

and then the perfect layout came along for the eyelets! see it was a good thing you had them in your stash!! very cute!

Jill said...

They look like they are having a great time in your layout. Wonderful use of the paper!!!

Good to see you are scrapping!

Lacey said...

Love it Jen!! I especially love your creative use of the eyelets...I too have tons of shaped eyelets and never know what to do with them!


I felt like I was looking at our car {although Bryan coudl only dream to trade his in right now...LOL}.

Dustanne said...

Amazing, I love it!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...