I made the final 3 in the design team search on I Dream of Scrapping!!! I am so excited, now I have to do another layout and it isn't due until the 25th. Why couldn't it be due tomorrow or even Sunday, the waiting is the worst part!
Wish me luck!
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
6 comments:
WTG GOOD LUCK!!! Enjoy it like I did your blog today. You are wild these last couple posts girl!
That is so awesome!
AWESOME!!!! Good luck Jen!!
Just be sure to remember us little people when you becaome a big star:-)
Great news -- good luck!
Oh how cool Jen...totally wishing you tons of luck...keep us posted
Oh Jen I am so happy for you!!!! Good Luck!!!!!
crossing my fingers for you!
Post a Comment