Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Family Pictures (a weighty problem)

You know my little E. is almost 14 months old now and we have not since he has been born had a family picture. Poor little man, I am so bad about making sure I do the same stuff with him that I did with I. I still haven't completed his first year scrapbook album.

Am I a horrible mom and he is going to grow up resenting me?

I just hate having my picture taken. For the first couple of month of E.'s life daddy wasn't home so I used that as an excuse not to get a family picture taken. And then it was my weight, you know the old as soon as I lose a couple of pounds we'll go get our picture taken.

My weight really is taking me out of my own life. I keep postponing things because I want to look better. I need to lose a few pounds so that I can keep up with my little buggers. But I just can't or maybe it is won't. I don't know what is keeping me at this weight and I really wish I could change it.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ya know Jen, I used to do that...it is finally when I accepted myself and decided to just start making healthier choices that the weight is finally coming off. I mean, I always said that we would go on a cruise when I lost weight...I finally realized I will never be tiny so we are going now!

((HUGS)) Your family and friends love you for YOU...not your weight!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...