ME!! (read on to find out what I did this time)
Swimming lessons are over!!! And I am conflicted...
I am sad cause I know that my oldest really enjoyed going
but...
I am happy cause taking my youngest to water babies was like teaching a cat to swim and I know he wasn't happy with being asked to "blow bubbles" every 20 seconds. And I felt bad being the mom with the kids who cries the entire time.
My oldest passed level 1 but I really don't think he is ready for level 2 cause I know he isn't ready to have lessons in the deeper end of the pool. I think for him we will repeat level 1 again the beginning of the summer and then move onto level 2.
I also feel horrible because I didn't talk to his teachers before taking off after lessons today about how he was doing. Why am I such a bad mom but by the time I thought about it they were off goofing around with their friends in the deep end of the pool and I was just ready to leave.
So now I am feeling like world's worst mom!!
3 comments:
Okay, all I am going to say is WHATEVER :-)...you are not the world's worst mommy! Did you let him go..yes....did he have fun...yes!
Waiting till next summer is not the end of the world and maybe by that time, Evan will like it better too!
that doesn't sound bad.
You are NOT a bad mom! You're just a busy mom, that's all. :)
Post a Comment