Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dang Banner

Everyone please post how big your screen is so I know how big to make this thing. LOL!! I was trying to make it on the computer downstairs which is hooked up to a 50 inch big screen TV. Well that isn't right because in order to have it spread all the way across I had to make it huge then I came upstairs for something and thought I would check it out and it was all the way off the page. Still tinkering with it but I think I need to bring Photoshop upstairs to this computer. It will be better on my eyes too then trying to read all the little buttons from 8 feet away. :)

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Well, I run 1680x1050 at home and 1280x1024 at work. Most common nowadays though is still 1024x768...that is what I base all my web stuff at.

Looks good though:-)

Melanie said...

I can't remember what my screen resolution is, but I have a 21-inch monitor. A 50-inch screen--WOW!

Catherine said...

Your banner looks awesome!

debbiec said...

awesome banner, jen! :)

Janelle said...

I don't have any idea what size my screen is, LOL, but the banner looks great to me!

BTW, you have been tagged. Check out my blog! :o)

Emma said...

Love the new banner - you rock!! It is a wee bit short on my 17" monitor - but still looks great.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...