Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Scrapbooking Blahs

Lately I feel like everything I create is so so so horrible bad. I feel like I have totally lost touch with my style and I can't seem to remember how to create a layout that looks good. I feel like I have tons of stuff but none of it goes together and I go out shopping for new stuff and nothing out there looks good either.

The last layouts that I did that I liked were layouts that I did with my September assigned kits for the ScrapAddict.com design team. Since I finished off those kits I haven't been able to scrap. :(

Anyone got a good challenge to help me get over the scrapbooking blahs?

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...