
Ever since hubby and I moved away from home my parents have always come to visit us at Thanksgiving and then we put up the tree after Thanksgiving dinner so the next day we can also celebrate Christmas since we won't be together. My parents like to see people open their gifts and I like opening gifts so it all works out for the best.
Well the boys made out like bandits. They loved their gifts, even the clothes!!
Evan got:
2 Cars Megabloks sets from Grandma and Grandpa
a Cars puzzle from Aunt Sally
Cars slippers from Grandma and Grandpa
Cars PJs (notice the theme here) from Grandma and Grandpa
the original Memory game from Cousin Evelyn
blue jeans and a Tigger outfit from Grandma and Granpa
Ian got:
2 Star Wars figures (Chewy and Yoda) from Grandma and Grandpa
a watch from Grandpa and Grandma
Army slippers from Grandma and Grandpa
blue jeans and a Spider Man outfit from Grandma and Grandpa
Spider Man PJs from Grandma and Grandpa
Hi Ho Cherrio game from Cousin Evelyn
Kindergarten coloring book from Aunt Sally
Some space books from Aunt Sally
Then together Grandpa also got them a remote controlled mini car, a handheld video game and some wireless headphones.
And Evan got from Aunt Sally Uncle Ryan and Cousin Evelyn some more puzzles for his birthday.
Talk about a haul. And that was just the kids, hubby and I got a bunch of stuff too. We got:
new bath rugs
a new rug for outside
I got new headphones for my iPod
DH got a new watch
I got some more rustic stars for on the wall
a cover for our pretty grill
and a food processor (so we now have a totally stocked kitchen, just to find something to process!)
1 comment:
Sounds like a haul to me!
Post a Comment