Sunday, November 11, 2007

MSP Gathering 2007


At our first gathering ever we had to get a picture of all of us in front of a statue of Eisenhower. This year we decided to get another group picture in front of another statue. I think this was Frost but I am not sure. We thought it was Robert E Lee since it was outside the Robert E Lee hotel but the sign said something different.
Still got that funny camera angle going on in this picture even though we had a gorilla pod with us and didn't have to perch the camera on a bench. I kind of like the angle though.
What a great weekend we had, I am so glad to be with my friends again.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad you had a good time!

Lacey said...

Love the pic, miss ya'll already!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...