Then today we took the boys to the air show over at Randolph Air Force Base. They loved it, Ian got to help one of the Golden Knights pack his parachute and may be in tomorrow's newspaper because the newspaper reporter took his picture helping the Golden Knight "CK" and interviewed Ian about whether he wanted to be in the army or the air force when he grows up. He also got to try on one of the Army's football team jersey and helmet. And he got his picture taken with Timmy wearing the football gear!
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Timmy the Turtle Weekend
This weekend Ian got to be the first to bring Timmy the Turtle home to take care of. It is really a cute little exercise for them to do in Kindergarten. They get to take Timmy home and have him do things with them during the weekend and then they have to write in Timmy's journal what they did. Well being a scrapbooker I decided to add pictures to Ian's journal. Here is Ian and Timmy at my friend's little girl's last soccer game (Ian is all signed up for spring soccer by the way too -- I am offically going to become a soccer mom!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...
2 comments:
Jen, those pictures are adorable. I'll cross my fingers he ends up in the paper so you have that to scrap too!
Too cute! My ds Nick's Kindergarten teacher did something similar with a teddy bear. I never thought to get pics, though!
Post a Comment