Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


My parents came down to visit us this week so that is why I haven't been updating as regularly as I should (yes I am using that as my excuse this week LOL).

We took them to the Riverwalk and the Alamo Monday. And then just hung out and did some shopping the rest of the week until time to eat our Rudy's BBQ turkey for Thanksgiving. I have to say it was really nice just having to reheat turkey instead of suffering with the smell of it in the house all day long. We made all the usual side dishes to go with it, real mashed potatoes, green bean cassarole, gravy (lots of gravy), stuffing, pumpkin pie. It was really good, sorry but I wasn't in scrapbooker mode and I forgot to take a picture. Yikes I know!! I am that out of practice.

But anyways, I hope that you had a great holiday. We put up my Christmas tree on Thanksgiving day and then after dinner we let Evan open up his birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa. He loved his Lightning McQueen helmet and pads. :)

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...