Adorable! Great idea to take the end of year photos. Will have to remember this. **answer to your question on my blog** I don't use lenses just adjust my setting on my camera. The camera I use right now is the best I have had for close up shots. Not as happy with it for landscape. Good thing I take lots of close-ups. ;)I also take most of my close-ups in the morning or close to sunset, really like the light at these times. Hope that helps. Karen
2 comments:
These are great! I always remember to take "first day" photos, but never "last day".
Adorable! Great idea to take the end of year photos. Will have to remember this.
**answer to your question on my blog**
I don't use lenses just adjust my setting on my camera. The camera I use right now is the best I have had for close up shots. Not as happy with it for landscape. Good thing I take lots of close-ups. ;)I also take most of my close-ups in the morning or close to sunset, really like the light at these times. Hope that helps.
Karen
Post a Comment