Wednesday, May 20, 2009

End of another season!!!

Ian's last game of the season was last Saturday. He played really well and is trying harder to get more aggressive and not just sit back and watch when the other kids have the ball. At one point he had the ball and was surrounded by kids from the other team and one of the other dads heard him say "I could use a little help here". So typically something Ian would say.
At one point he got the ball and ran away with it towards the goal!!
Celebrating by going through the tunnel at the end of the game!!
Our next practice was a picnic to celebrate the end of the season and pass out trophies and medals. Here is one of Evan eating (of course - I don't know where that kid puts all the food at).
Ian with Coach Chris holding his trophy and wearing his medal! Check out those big smiles!!
GO HAWKS!! CONGRATS AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE THEM ALL AGAIN IN THE FALL!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fun photos! It looks like it was a really great season for everyone. :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...