Evan however was not happy to be riding in the trailer, he assumed he was getting a ride-a-long bike too.Saturday, May 02, 2009
Bikes
Sorry for the not so great pictures but it was getting dark outside. We put together Ian's ride-a-long bike and tried it out tonight. It felt good to get back on my bike today. I miss all the riding we did when we lived in Iowa. After a couple of passes on the new bike and he was starting to feel more comfortable.
Evan however was not happy to be riding in the trailer, he assumed he was getting a ride-a-long bike too.
Evan however was not happy to be riding in the trailer, he assumed he was getting a ride-a-long bike too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...


3 comments:
What a cool bike! Sounds like a fun night!
TFS!
Karen
That bike looks awfully fun!
aaww...look at poor little evan's grumpy face! poor little guy! if he only knew how stinking cut he looked!!!
Post a Comment