Thursday, July 20, 2006
Awesome Poem
It isn't often (ok this is the first time) that my hubby sends me a poem. I thought it was really great. He said that is was on his military news page that he reads everyday and that they had found it on a blog (who's I don't know). But I wanted to share it here because even if you don't agree with the war you have to at least support the men and women who are fighting for people's freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment