Thursday, July 20, 2006

My layout for my circle journal!

I really don't know how to explain what a circle journal is but in my layman's terms it is basically an album with a theme of your choosing that you send to friends for them to each complete a page in. I don't know who started them, maybe there was a bigger reason for them than just fun originally but I don't know what it is. I know that if you check out any big scrapbooking site or boards you will see tons of them.

Well my theme for my one that I am doing with the gals at
Have Your Way With Paper is "The Soundtrack of Your Life" and here is my layout for in my book. {scroll down if you haven't seen the rest of the CJ and want too}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Supplies used...
Bazzill cs, Mandarin Pixie stamps, ink, Basic Grey rub-ons, Quickutz heart die, White Sakura pen

Oh and in the good news catagory for today the owners at Have Your Way With Paper have made me a moderator. I am in charge of the All About Me forum and will be running the challeges over there so be looking forward to lots of AAM layouts to come.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...