Monday, July 31, 2006

The last FAB 5 Blog Challenge

Well this is the last day of July so it is fitting that I finish the last part of the ScrapAddict.com blog challenge today.
This weeks challenge was to describe your loved ones in 5 words.
DHUBBY

  1. loving
  2. smart
  3. quiet
  4. analytical
  5. handy

DSON #1

  1. inquistive
  2. imaginitive
  3. questioning
  4. sensitive
  5. stubborn

DSON #2

  1. mellow
  2. unquestioning
  3. cute as a button
  4. happy
  5. unfearful

DOG

  1. lazy
  2. stubborn
  3. loving
  4. sleepy
  5. hungry

Now I have a couple of layouts to catch up on.

3 comments:

Sibylle said...

I love that you included your dog. Most people don't once they have kids, and how unfair is that. Especially when the dog's love is unconditional and never ending.

Bonni said...

Can't wait to see the LOs

erin said...

Fun lists! Perfect for using on lo's!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...