retired SAHM trying to fill the time
I love this layout Jen. SUBMIT IT!!!
Great layout! I love the paper strip journaling and the fun arrow. I have tons of cammo paper never used, and I ache to use it, but never do. I also love that magic mesh, but never use it. I have, but not in a long, long tme.
This was a great lo sketch to lift! I love to see how your lo turned out.
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
3 comments:
I love this layout Jen. SUBMIT IT!!!
Great layout! I love the paper strip journaling and the fun arrow. I have tons of cammo paper never used, and I ache to use it, but never do.
I also love that magic mesh, but never use it. I have, but not in a long, long tme.
This was a great lo sketch to lift! I love to see how your lo turned out.
Post a Comment