Monday, July 10, 2006

For IDOS DT challenge

Our challenge for this month is to use rub-ons (as many as we can) on a layout.

Here is my first one. This is going to be the title page for my vacation album that I made a while back but haven't made any pages for. Maybe now hubby will take me on a real vacation! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

used...
K&Co monogram rub-ons
lots of ink on the papers
Rusty pickle and some generic papers from Michael's
7 Gypsy photo turns

2 comments:

Sibylle said...

Whoa you've been busy in my short absense! Love everything you've done. The cookie pictures and all the great cards!

erin said...

Your vacation album is very creative!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...