This is for challenge #8 - Scrap a confession at the ME blog.

The journaling says....
OK maybe I should say REFORMING... three and a half years ago this would have given me a heart attack. But I am working on letting go. I still love my kitchen clean & I try to keep the living room picked up just in case someone would "drop by". But looking at all this STUFF in the toy room makes me smile cause I know my boys ar happy and healthy and loved. AND I just keep telling myself in a couple of years...
... I can teach them to clean up after themselves! Right?
5 comments:
Jen~I love this layout. Something great to learn about you. I find it amazing how someone you love can change something about you that you never thought possible. But the fact you are for your boys happiness shows your true love for them.
Very cute! Love the LO!
love it jen!!
i love this LO...and the journalling is so true!! i am a mom in the same position! tfs!!!
Fab! AND, fab that you are on the ME blog with this lo!
Post a Comment