Monday, August 21, 2006

What an AWESOME little pick me up!!

I was reading the comments on my last blog and Erin said that it was too cool that I was on the ME blog. I was like "what?" so I went to check it out and SURE ENOUGH -- there I was!!! How totally cool is that, they picked my layout to post on their blog for the challenge!!

Thank you ME blog writers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song...
love your LO
and yeah for getting on the ME blog :)

erin said...

Gotta love it!

Sibylle said...

Hooray! That's great. Love that layout, totally is me. Everytime I read you, I'm reminded of me.

Katie said...

How cool! WTG I tried to keep up with the freestyle challenges but I'm way behind now and I was going to start the me ones but alas I'm not really with it there either.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...