Last night my oldest just couldn't get to sleep. He has a little summer cold and the stuff running down the back of this throat is making him cough. So last night he was sitting on the couch between us coughing and all of a sudden he gets up and says "my tummy is sick". So I told him if he was going to be sick to go to the bathroom, well he tried -- that's all I can say. He turned around and BLECH!!
So at 10PM last night hubby and I were shampooing the carpet upstairs in the toy room.
How did you spend your evening?
3 comments:
Certainly not like you did that's for sure. Sorry he's not feeling good! I hope his cold goes away soon.
I actually spent my evening scrapbooking but my layouts lately are turning out a mess! :(
Hoping he is feeling better soon!
Oooh, yeah, it's been a while since I spent a night like that, however I remember it like it was last night. That very same night, my oldest (by 8 minutes) decided at 2am that it was time to play game boy and fixed himself some chocolate milk, turned on the tv and kicked back with his gameboy. Yup, on a school night. I was not sleeping much that night. At least it wasn't as messy as yours.
Post a Comment