
I just couldn't throw the thing away -- it just screamed to me to be altered so it ended up like this after a whole lot of ModPodge.


Fits all the excess scrapbooking stuff that floats around on my table all the time and my MM garbage can fits in it perfectly!!
Here are some pictures from the orchard too from 2 weeks ago. I think the boys had more fun picking blackberries because they were both covered in blackberry juice when we left. Luckily MIL is in good with the owners cause otherwise next time we go they may want to weigh my kids before they let us in again. :)

Look at the size of those things!!

JUICY!!
6 comments:
Great use of the basket! Very creative and fun!
That turned out GREAT Jen! Creative monkey you are:-)
WOw, I cannot believe how big the boys are getting!!
I love the basket Jen!! You are so creative!! And look at those berries... YUMMY!
perfect! check out that cool basket! way to go altering queen!
Wow, I love that basket!! And those berries look really yummy! Can't blame the kids for eating some along the way. lol
Love the basket Jen!! And the photos of the kids are so cute!
Post a Comment