Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Real Live Crop & a Cyber Crop

at the ScrapSpotOnline.com.

Friday night I was invited to join the Ames Area Croppers. They meet up the first friday of every month. I got 3 layouts done there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then the rest of these I finished over the weekend.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even made 3 cards.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Bonni said...

Totally LOVE them all Jen...great job

erin said...

These are wonderful!
The cards are too cute as well!

Sibylle said...

I love them all. I only wish I had your writing. If I did, I would write on more pages. I'm glad to see you use your own wiritng on a lot of your. Seeing what you've been doing lately makes me want to do some baby stuff.

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing all of your layouts and cards!! They are all very awesome!

Lacey said...

You know, you are the ONLY person I know that can put pink on a biy layout and make it, not only work but look darn good!!

Lacey said...

That was supposed to say boy....can we tell I am tired...LOL!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...