Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Been up to nothing...

and up to no good, I at least am not sick any more.

I have been playing on the computer for the last couple of days because I could and because it didn't require A) heavy lifting B) me to jiggle C) didn't make me puke.

I haven't blogged though lately because beside what has been coming up I really haven't done anything exciting. Isn't it sad when the most exciting thing you can say is that you aren't sick anymore.

Well at least I got 3 layouts done for tomorrow's Design Team Challenge over at IDOS. And that puts me at 114 12 x 12 layouts for the year. My goal was 104 (or 2 a week) so I have accomplished that goal! And that is just counting 12 x 12 layouts not the rest of the stuff that I have done that I don't even know where to being to categorize, maybe that will be next year. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Just Say Julie said...

way to go on getting all those layouts done!!

Sibylle said...

Ahhm I've been trying to post for a while, but blogger never let me sign in. Even when jumping over from my blog. Sorry. I have been reading you.

I'm glad you're feeling better. WOW 114!! I'm like 20 maybe? I'm sure more, but no where close to what I wanted. LOL Congrats on meeting your goal.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...