So are you blogging with the new blogger yet? I just upgraded to the new beta one that they have out and I like the drop and drag ability to change things.
Now do you think I can post a picture in my title?
I messed with my old one and got it up there. I do like the new drag and drop, though. Finally. I did some searches on how to have a banner, but they were too difficult. Don't ask me how I did it, I have no clue how it ended up working. LOL
1 comment:
I messed with my old one and got it up there. I do like the new drag and drop, though. Finally. I did some searches on how to have a banner, but they were too difficult. Don't ask me how I did it, I have no clue how it ended up working. LOL
Post a Comment