Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So I am going to a crop this weekend...

and I am trying to gather all the stuff I will need aka pictures (I mean I am going to be in a STORE, I really should only have to bring pictures, but hubby would kill me if I did that!!). So I am trying to print out pictures to take with me and I am having the heck of a time feeling efficient about it. I love my printer but MAN is it slow!! And I really can't do anything else until it finishes up!!

So I decided to write in my blog. Hubby here is a link to the cutter I would love to see wrapped up under the tree this year!!

New MM foldable cutter.

If you need help finding it, just call the girls at the LSS (I will let you figure that one out yourself) and they could probably find it for you!! LOVe Ya!! :)

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...