by Lacey!!
The rules:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
So here it goes, I am going to do my dog because well I think everyone probably knows my weird things. :)
Beaker's 5 weird things.
1. She is on the most militant schedule. When Daddy comes home it is time to eat, it doesn't matter if it is 8am, she just finished breakfast and Daddy came home because he forgot his cell phone and had only left the house minutes before. If he walks through the door it is time for dinner.
2. She will not pee anywhere but green grass. Picture Texas in August, not much green grass.
3. While walking she can and must pee every 10 feet. Doesn't matter if she peed for 5 straight minutes at the neighbors house before leaving the block, I think she has an extra bladder. Oh and she also loves to do her business when there is an audience -- no stage fright here.
4. She has this funny kink in her tail from when she was a pup in the litter and it must have been broken or something.
5. She is a licker. You can tell her to stop and she will just do it harder because she is apologizing for licking you in the first place.
I am going to throw in one more....
6. I swear she is going thru menopause. She is 11 1/2 years old now and at night in her kennel I swear she is having hot flashes cause she just starts panting. It is 67 degrees in the house and she is acting like we are on the sun.
Ok so they may not be the weirdest pet stories but they are Beaker's. I love her even if she is weird.
My 5 tagged people...
1. Kim J. (cause maybe if I tag her she will update her blog -- JUST LOOKED AND SHE DID!!!) :)
2. Katie J. (cause I am sure her list would make me laugh)
3. Bonni (cause Lacey tagged her too, so now I can say we are tag teaming her)
4. Toni (cause she also needs to update her blog)
5. Laura (cause I would love to see her list too)
1 comment:
Fun things to know about Beaker! Thanks for the tag ;)
Post a Comment