Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 3 of October

Well so far, October has been hot and humid -- completely the opposite of September. I spent all day putting the boys clothes in their new dresser and I packed away all the shorts for the year and pulled out sweatshirts and pants and long sleeved stuff. I guess it is all my fault. I should have waited.

As for how the diet has been going Monday and today were much better than Sunday otherwise known as the day I ate nothing unless it was fried or chocolate. Oh well, just need to get off my butt and start an exercise program that I can stick with. Sure wish sitting burned more calories.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...