Saturday, April 18, 2009

Going Camping

We took the tent out of storage and set it up outside to make sure that it was all ok because EVENTUALLY we will be going camping with the cub scouts. The boys loved playing in the tent on Saturday.

2 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Gosh, your tent is even the right color to match the cub scouts uniforms! ;) We set up our old tent in our gameroom once - the kids didn't want to take it down for a few days, it was such a great playhouse! Hope you get to use your tent for "real" camping soon!

Helmka Family said...

What a great tent! Looks like they had a great time. I think we are going to try and get some camping in this year too.
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...