Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ian Scraps!!

Ian had to make a scrapbook for cub scouts to earn his tiger cub badge so we worked on it this weekend. He had to make a scrapbook about his family and we tried to double up and also use it to get his collections beltloop so his scrapbook is all about his Dad, his Brother and his love of Star Wars. He helped take the pictures and I helped him pick out some papers from my stash and cut them to size and then he glued his pictures down and journaled about them.
Journaling is as hard for him as it is for me I think!!
Happy because he is on the last page finally!!

2 comments:

erin said...

You must show us his book!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see his book!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...