And speaking of Scrapbook Play, I saw this challenge first at ScrapAttack in their Scrapbook Play challenge center. I had made that layout about the tattoos using these papers and stickers and for the challenge I used my scraps to make a card and a tag.Friday, April 10, 2009
Big Faker?
This first layout is based on a sketch by Carrie at the ScrapShanty and it also features this really cute journaling tag by Shabby Chic Crafts that I won from ScrapAttack. It also uses more than 3 different manufacturers PP for a challenge at ScrapAttack for their Scrapbook Play challenge.
And speaking of Scrapbook Play, I saw this challenge first at ScrapAttack in their Scrapbook Play challenge center. I had made that layout about the tattoos using these papers and stickers and for the challenge I used my scraps to make a card and a tag.
And speaking of Scrapbook Play, I saw this challenge first at ScrapAttack in their Scrapbook Play challenge center. I had made that layout about the tattoos using these papers and stickers and for the challenge I used my scraps to make a card and a tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...

3 comments:
good stuff crafty lady!
love these, jen!
that elsie border you used on the tag is one of my all time favorite embellishments ever.
i'm still hoarding mine! :)
Super cute, I just love those cards!! I think I need to find me some of that Love Elsie PP! :)
Post a Comment