Wednesday, April 08, 2009

How the kids feel about TATTOOS

As you can see, Evan isn't so much a fan of them. Or at least he wasn't back in 2006.

Based on an Ad Challenge at the ScrapShanty.

Supplies:
PP= Love Elsie
Chipboard Buttons= Love Elsie
Letter Stickers= Love Elsie
Punch= Fiskars

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the stitching across this one!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

That's so stinkin cute, love the PP choices you used too! I am just lovin those ABC stamps you are using!

debbiec said...

SO cute!
i love the stiching through the letters too. perfect touch!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

LOL! Evan really wants that tattoo OFF, doesn't he? My kids are on Ian's side. ;)
Great LO! Love how you did that title all in stickers, and all the stitching looks fab!

erin said...

I LOVE this layout!!!!

Helmka Family said...

This is fab! Love the title and all the stitching! Cute photos.
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...