This one is using sketch #115 from Sketch Inspirations. ScrapAttack Scrapbooking was their sponsor so I was trying to support 2 different sites at once. :)
I added to the kit a Making Memories label holder and an old bottle cap and a few buttons from my stash. I also used a bunch of punches like the Stampin Up scalloped oval and oval punches, Stampin Up hearts and a little folksy heart punch. I also added some old rick rack from my stash too.Here is Ian graduating from preschool. I was so proud of how well he did in preschool, he was definitely ready for kindergarten the next year, his teachers were so good!!
I used the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch from March 21st as my inspiration for this layout. It is a stretch but I was liking the squares.
I added some Basic Grey letter stickers and a Making Memories metal school embellishment along with some felt stars and other random stuff from my stash. I used the Stampin Up scallop square and Creative Memories square punches for the little green squares.This last layout is for the ScrapAttack Scrapbooking Italy challenge from their Scrap Around the World challenge for the week. I had to use a strip of photos that leaned like the leaning tower of Pisa and clusters of round embellishments like grapes. I used sketch #116 from Sketch Inspiration.
I spritzed the wood from the kit with some Smooch Spritz and added to the kit lots of little random embellishments including a Sassafrass journaling card and October Afternoon letter stickers.
2 comments:
These look really great!
Wonderful layouts!
TFS!
Karen
Post a Comment