retired SAHM trying to fill the time
so sorry for your loss =(
Oh, I'm sorry!
So sorry for your loss, losing a pet is one of life's worst moments
(((((HUGS))))) to you and your family
so sorry for your loss.
It is a hard thing when a lovely soul moves on! All the best to you and your family!
oh...so sorry! i know it's hard!
Awwww, that IS sad. So, so sorry for you.
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Beaker. Losing pets is so hard! Hugs to you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a friend. Hugs to you.
I am so sorry for your families loss!Hugs!Karen
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
11 comments:
so sorry for your loss =(
Oh, I'm sorry!
So sorry for your loss, losing a pet is one of life's worst moments
(((((HUGS))))) to you and your family
so sorry for your loss.
It is a hard thing when a lovely soul moves on! All the best to you and your family!
oh...so sorry! i know it's hard!
Awwww, that IS sad. So, so sorry for you.
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Beaker. Losing pets is so hard! Hugs to you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a friend. Hugs to you.
I am so sorry for your families loss!
Hugs!
Karen
Post a Comment