Monday, March 22, 2010

Blue Bonnet Pictures

Well I took out the camera again to try to get some pictures of Evan with the blue bonnets down the street from us. I am liking playing with my new lens and trying to get the focus down just right. I need more practice though but these turned out pretty good!

Don't ask what is up with that face, I think I actually caught him while talking but he really looks like he is holding his breathe.
You should always stop and smell the flowers.
His little friend Kimberlee came along for some picture taking fun.
Let's try in the shade.
It is cool outside and he kept playing with is ears because they were cold.
That's the look I am used to.
I like this one, wish his face was just a tad bit better in focus.
Evan was allowed to pick the buttercups or whatever those little yellow flowers were.
There is a good smile.





I love that little boy!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These are some really cute pictures!

Helmka Family said...

You have some beautiful photos in the blue bonnets!
Karen

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...