Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung

The weather has been wonderful here in central Texas last week. We were in the 80s almost everyday so I thought it was a good time to start hitting some of our favorite after school haunts. First Evan and his friend Colin got slushies at Sonic since it was happy hour one day!
I couldn't forget Ian so we spotted the ice cream man on the way home from school and grabbed some popsicles!!
Another gorgeous day and Frosty's from Wendy's while playing at the park.

I could live in a place where the weather is like this everyday. Anyone know of such a place?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I can survive in the 70's, but anything above 80 has me cowering in my AC house. On the other hand, give me a nice snowstorm. :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...