Sunday, March 21, 2010

I WON!!

I used the March 14th Sketch at the Studio Calico blog this week to create this layout using the new March 2010 kit and I won a gift certificate!! YAY!! CHECK IT OUT HERE!!

Supplies:
March 2010 Quilting Bee kit
popsicle stick from the package of Dear Lizzy rub ons
popsicle feltie from Feb 2010 kit (Sassafrass)
Stampin Up notebook border punch
Quickutz scallop border die
Making Memories metal tag rim
Basic Grey chipboard letters


5 comments:

Katie said...

it's too cute!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats!

Helmka Family said...

Congrats Jen!!! Such an adorable layout.
Karen

Catherine said...

Woohoo!! WTG!! What a cute layout!

lisa said...

Super cute!!!! congrats! Loving the stuff you've been posting lately, but been doing a lot of fly by visits!! Think of you lots though!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...